The Strategic Partner status is a unique way that the Florida Attractions Association recognizes and acknowledges the support of those Associate members who have demonstrated extraordinary dedication to the FAA and its membership. All Associate members are eligible for Strategic Partner status.
FAA Strategic Partners are those Associate members who are major sponsors of our annual events.
FAA Strategic Partner status is reevaluated each calendar year, and sponsorship values for the prior calendar year are considered when determining Strategic Partner status.
Requirements for Attaining Strategic Partner Status
$4000 in total sponsorship of FAA events during a given calendar year
Benefits of Strategic Partner Status
- One representative from your company receives the VIP Benefit for the year in which your company achieves Strategic Partner status
- Logo placement w/ link on public website (FloridaAttractions.com) and member website (FloridaAttractions.org – home page feature and dedicated page)
- Dedicated article page about your business on our member website under the “Strategic Partners” section
- Notation of Strategic Partner status on your member listing on FloridaAttractions.com and FloridaAttractions.org
- Linked logo on all eNewsletters
- Up to four eBlasts (one quarterly) each year to membership from your company during the year in which your company attained Strategic Partner status
- Dedicated sponsorship of at least one webinar during each annual webinar series
- Right of first refusal on sponsorship of all annual events during the year in which your company attained Strategic Partner status
- Recognition by FAA leadership at Celebration Breakfast at Annual Conference and FAA presentation at Attraction Regional Forums